Anybody and everybody who knows me understands that my favorite dessert combination is peanut butter + chocolate. I mean as far as I’m concerned they go together like “White on Rice”, “Simon and Garfunkel”…”Horses and Carriages…ok you get the idea 🙂 This past Saturday a sweet craving in between a nasty fibromyalgia disease flare yielded these quick Grain-Free Loaded Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. With only FIVE main ingredients you literally cannot lose with these cookies. And they a filled with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. AMEN
Grain-Free Loaded Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup natural smooth peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a food processor pulse together peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, and salt until just combined. Add in egg and vanilla. Fold in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
3. Coat a cookie sheet with baking spray and using a tablespoon cookie scoop drop dough onto pan. (I did 2 rows of three.)
4. Flatten each slightly and baking for 10 minutes. Tops will crinkle slightly.
5. Allow cookies to cool completely before transferring from cookie sheet.