A weekend trip to the Cheesecake Factory inspired this super simple and super quick No-Bake Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie dessert. Why spend money on dessert when I can make my own version at home for a fraction of the cost. This light and airy “cheesecake” like dessert is just as amazing plain (with no pumpkin) topped with your favorite fruit like strawberries, peaches, or pineapple.
No-Bake Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
1- ready made gluten free graham cracker pie shell
2 packages or 16 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
1/2 cup pure pumpkin (optional)
1/2 cup heavy cream (cold)
1 cup cane sugar
1 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Combine pumpkin, heavy cream, cane and confectioners sugar the bowl of a stand mixer and whip on medium high for about 5 minutes until fluffy.
- Add cream cheese one package at a time and mix.
- Beat in lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginge.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Chill overnight at least 3 hours before serving.
- Serve cold