This milkshake will be my go to drink of the summer
Leave it to me to get not one but two creations from a new recipe. I’ve been addicted to this Pineapple Sherbet Almond Milkshake recipe I created using my from scratch pineapple sherbert. My only regret is that I’m out of sherbert 🙁 (but not for long). This milkshake will be my go to drink of the summer. Get into it below.
Pineapple Sherbet Almond Milkshake
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple sherbert
- 1 banana, frozen and chopped into six pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup almond milk +
- 1 banana, frozen and chopped into 6 pieces
- Add all ingredients into a blender in the order listed and process until smooth
- Add more liquid if needed to blend. Transfer to a serving glass. Serve immediately.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow to learn what makes sherbet not ice cream.