My obsession with cranberries continues with these A+mazing decadent Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. I love a cookie with a crispy edge and a chewy center loaded with premium chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and crunchy macadamia nuts. They remind me of my all time favorite cookies way back when I used to eat gluten: Pepperidge Farm Sausalitos. Seriously you cannot go wrong with these cookies. Get into the recipe below and give me your thoughts.
Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
1 2/3 cups gluten free all-purpose flour blend
3⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 1⁄2 sticks unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1/3 cup unrefined sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 cup dried cranberries
2 cups white chocolate chips
3⁄4 cups macadamia nuts, crushed
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F and spray 2 cookie sheets with baking spray. In a medium bowl whisk flour blend, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. Using a stand mixer cream butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
3. Beat in egg. Slowly beat in flour mixture. Fold in white chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Separate dough into 3 inch balls (2 inches apart) on cookie sheet.
5. Bake until lightly brown 13-15 minutes or until edges are golden.
6. Let sit on sheet for at least 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to completely cool.
Oh, YUM! 3 of my favorite things packed into one cookie. Going to have to add these to my “to bake” list!
So happy Leah. LEt me know when you bake them!
Do you know where I can buy Heartland Gluten Free Lasagna noodles (no boiling)
I’ve seen them in Walmarts, Publix, Wholefoods. Where do you live Gerry?