This sorghum flour based chocolate pound cake is super moist and easy to throw together on a whim. Check out the simple recipe below.
Sorghum Chocolate Pound Cake
2 cups sorghum flour blend
1 package Morinu instant chocolate pudding mix
2 teaspoons pure vanilla
1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cups water
1 tbsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with baking spray.
2. Combine flour blend, pudding mix, baking powder, and cocoa powder in a small powder. Set aside.
3. Using a hand mixer beat eggs, sugars, and vanilla on high speed until fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in dry flour, water, canola oil. Fold in applesauce.
5. Using a silicon spatula transfer batter into the prepared bundt pan.
6. Bake 35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.