1 1/2 cups All purpose flour blend
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup gluten free chocolate chips (Enjoy Life)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup rice milk
1/2 cup apple sauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line or spray 12 cup cupcake pan with olive oil spray or cupcake liners
2. In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl combine sugar, eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Stir into dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in applesauce and chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into prepared muffin pan until each cup is about 2/3 full.
5. Bake muffins on 400 for 6 minutes. Then lower oven temperature to 350 degrees and complete baking until muffins are springy to touch or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean; about 25 minutes. Let muffins cool on a wire rack.