5 Amazing Health Benefits of Flax
- Flax is an excellent source omega-3 fatty acids which aids in improved brain function and heart health.
- Rich source of potassium which is helpful for those who hate bananas.
- For those (like myself) suffering from IBS, Chrons’ and other forms of colitis it has been found that flax calms inner lining of the inflamed intestines.
- Flax can reduce high levels of cholesterol and aid in those looking to reduce high blood pressure through changes in their diet.
- Nutritionist have found that flaxseed oil can be linked to reducing body fat which is why I add two tablespoons to a glass of water daily.