On a donut kick lately. These are amazing and worth a repost.
Cranberry Banana Glazed Donuts
cranberry Jam (click to see recipe)
Puree about 1/2 cup. Set aside
vegan cream cheese glaze
4 ounces tofutti vegan cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
3 tablespoons rice milk, plus more if needed
1. Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse until smooth.
2. If glaze is too thick to drizzle, add more rice milk, 1 tablespoon at a time.
3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon all purpose gluten free flour blend
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
6 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup over-ripe banana, mashed (about 1 1/2 small bananas)
3 tablespoons canola oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon almond or rice yogurt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F and spray donut pan with baking spray.
2. In a medium mixing bowl beat together the egg and sugar until light on medium speed using a hand mixer.
3. In a food processor pulse together the banana, oil, vanilla and yogurt. Fold this mixture into the egg and sugar.
4. In a small bowl sift together the salt, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and flour . Fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until well combined.
5. Spoon the batter into the prepared donut pan, filling wells 3/4 of the way full. Dollop two to three teaspoons of jam on top donut batter in each donut pan cavity. Using a tooth pick swirl the jam into the doughnut batter.
6. Bake for 12 minutes until donuts are springy to touch. .
7. Remove the donuts from the pan and let them cool. Drizzle donuts with cream cheese glaze.
Source: Cranberry Banana Glazed Donuts | the gluten free chef blog