Homemade Tortillas using Udi’s Plain Tortillas
1. Cut two large tortillas into triangular pieces.
2 Coat a cookie sheet with olive oil spray.
3. Lay tortillas flat on the sheet and lightly spray the top side with olive oil.
4. Place in an oven heated to 350 degrees and bake on one side for 10 minutes.
5. Flip tortillas and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Remove sheet and lay tortillas on a wire baking rack to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and lightly mashed
1 peach, peeled, pitted, and finely chopped
1⁄2 onion, minced
1 roma tomato, finely chopped
2 tablespoons green onion
1 jalapeno chile, minced and seeded
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Coarse salt, pepper, onion flakes, and garlic powder
1. In a small bowl mash avocados then fold in diced peaches, onion, green onion, minced garlic, jalepeno and seasoning.
2. Fold in tomato and squeeze in lime juice. Serve immediately.