This fresh Spinach Apple Salad is the bee’s knees and the addition of F Oliver’s Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic makes it even better. This salad is super simple and the perfect base for other addition like golden raisins, cranberries, walnuts and more.
But you know my mantra: K.I.S.S
Keep It Simple Silly
Spinach Apple Salad
- 4 bunches fresh spinach, washed & chopped
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, diced
- 3 Red Delicious Applies, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- pinch of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Heady Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Orchard Ripe Red Apple Balsamic
Garnish with course sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Prepare salad ingredients and toss in a large salad bowl. Plate salad and garnish with sea salt, cracked black pepper, and F. Oliver Olive Oils.