In collaboration with Dawn Noto and The Susan B. Anthony Neighborhood Association 540WMain will be hosting this year’s 96th Annual 19th Amendment Celebration Weekend.
I am thrilled to join Dawn (President) in hosting this annual event that serves as a way to commemorate and celebrate Susan B. Anthony, her legacy, and the historical district where she lived. Beginning Friday August 19 through Sunday August 21, 2016 there will be a series of celebratory receptions, lunches, brunches, art shows, walking tours and a PARTY FINALE to bring Rochester and the Susan B. Anthony community closer together .
540WMain will serve as host site for the majority of these events but there will also be festivities taking place at The Susan B. Anthony House and Museum.
This event has truly been a labor of love and will be an awesome way to cap off a sure to be A+mazing summer.
Take a look below at specific events happening over that weekend and be sure to register, like, love, share, and attend one, two, or all of these events. Most are FREE and open to all.
It is so exciting to be taking charge in so many events that have a goal to make the Susan B. Anthony Community Grow.
96 Annual 19th Amendment Celebration Weekend Schedule of Events hosted by 540WMain
Friday August 19, 2016
Saturday August 20, 2016
- Gluten Free Meet & Mingle Lunch | 11:30-1PM
- Voter’s Block Walking Tour | 1:30-2:15PM leaves from 540WMain
Sunday August 21, 2016
- Gluten Free Meet & Mingle Brunch | 11:00-1PM
- Voter’s Block Walking Tour w/ Dawn Noto | 1 PM-2PM and 3PM-4PM. These tours leave from Susan B. Anthony Square Park
- LaShonda Davis Art Showcase | 3-4PM
- Party In Hendrix Courtyard | 4-7PM 45 King Street
Learn more by visiting www.540westmain.org